Saturday, February 21, 2009

Help!


I have become totally addicted to FML!




Today's Faves:



Today, I realized that there are more framed pictures of my mom's dog than pictures of me around the house. FML



Today, my girlfriend and I were up late watching tv when an infomercial for "male enhancement" came on. I grabbed for my phone to make a call when my girlfriend said "O honey, dont buy that, it's okay that you're small." I was checking my voicemails. FML



Today, I called my girlfriend and she answered telling me how amazing the sex was last night and she can't wait to see me later. I didn't see her last night. FML



And, Today's Super Winner:



Today, I drunk dialed my mom and told her I was so high and drunk that I thought the KGB was coming after me. When I woke up this morning, my mom told me that she's no longer paying for college. FML

No comments: