Friday, May 19, 2006

We Sometimes Forget That They Don't Know Our History Any better Than They Know The Teachings Of Jesus

Some choice quotes lifted from Americablog:

GOP Senator Jeff Sessions referring to the rightness of Bush's domestic spying after 9/11 declared melodramatically:"Over 3,000 Americans have no civil rights because they are no longer with us."

On February 3rd, Kansas Senator Pat Roberts similarly claimed:"You really don't have any civil liberties if you're dead."

Senator John Cornyn, a Texas Republican, said on December 20, 2005:"None of your civil liberties matter much after you're dead."

The Tradition they Think That They represent?

Patrick Henry: Give me liberty or give me death.

Well, what should I expect for a movement that thinks shopping is the way to 'support our troops' and 'show the terrorists that they didn't win'.

Cowardly Slime.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»