Friday, May 19, 2006

OMIGOD! A Sane Comment From A Right Wing Blog

Must be a Libertarian......

The Real Da Vinci Code

It seems like everywhere I turn, I am hearing people squeal about how the Da Vinci Code is anti-Christian and more evidence of Hollywood’s anti-Christian bias....

I have no problem with critics panning this movie, but the sheer idiocy of the professionally aggrieved religious right is, as always, a bit too much to swallow. I will say this one last time- the Da Vinci Code is fiction. Much like creationism, for that matter. If I hear any more whinging on this subject, I am going to begin to think the Romans had the right idea.

Entire Post Here at Balloon Juice. You should visit... there's a lovely swipe at that ridiculous twit Michael Medved.

Now, if they could just learn how to spell 'Whining'.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»