Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Life Imitates Art


Remember that post where I told you about Altar Boyz? I ran across this today:

BACKSTREET STAR EMBRACES GOD

BACKSTREET BOYS star BRIAN LITTRELL is back on the music scene - but he has ditched his boy band persona and is now performing as a Christian pop singer. Littrell admits fans are wondering why he has abandoned the lucrative life of a mainstream chart star, but he insists being a Backstreet Boy was just a "stepping stone" to where he is now. He says, "I had an opportunity to go to the University of Cincinnati Bible College, but God basically took my life south to Florida, and I started singing in the Backstreet Boys and he has truly multiplied my audience. "But being a Backstreet Boy is a mere stepping stone for me."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»