Saturday, May 06, 2006

Good Morning

Its a bit, um, brisk this AM. We are recovering from
the effects of high priced drinks at high altitudes.

Sweeney Todd was truly brilliant. I have long
cherished my vhs tape of the original production but
its sheen has certainly paled dramatically thanks to
last nights visit to the Demons tonsorial parlor on
49th street.

Both Patti Lupone and Michael Cervais bring a humanity
to their roles that serves to make their crimes less
cartoonish and much more plausible. Isnt that Sweeney
there beside you? indeed.

I thin today will be shopping. Maybe not. Still not
quite awake enough for final decisions.

A technical note- I am posting via yahoo e-mail
andnhave noticedb that K and some punctuation are not
coming thru. What can you do?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»