Thursday, February 23, 2006

Because It Takes A While For People To Catch On

Try as it might, our own government and it's Ministry Of Propaganda (AKA Fox News), may finally be failing to hide it's remarkable lack of acheivement. From the Wall Street Journal OnLine

And just for the record, historically speaking, at no time did I ever Doubt that Al Gore Would have handled everything from 9/10/01 better than George II. My second thought following viewing, live, a second airplane crash into an American Office Building was " Oh fuck, we have got the wrong guy in DC to handle this mess". I'm telling ya, sometimes I amaze myself with my grasp of the obvious. Anyway...

"How would you rate the job that the Bush Administration has done preventing a terrorist attack in the U.S. since Sept. 11, 2001 -- excellent, pretty good, only fair or poor?"Base: All Adults


Positive (NET) Feb. 2004 70% Feb. 2006 52%

Negative (NET) Feb. 2004 30 Feb. 2006 47

Note: Percentages may not add up to 100% due to rounding.
* Less than 0.5%.

No comments: