Thursday, July 13, 2006

More Authority!

If it wasn't obvious, one of the best parts of a blog is the avenue it allows for one to pat one's self on the back.

Earlier, I posted:
I think we can see that these people are also the members of the faith community who I often call ‘The Fearful’, people whose faith is actually about controlling there own frightening impulses.

Then I found this quote from a very recent interview of Rev. Franklin Graham (Billy's successor as well as his son). I think you can see the danger:
One of our goals is we want the government of North Korea to know and to understand that as Christians we're not enemy my [sic] and that Christians are good citizens. We're commanded by the scriptures to obey those that are in authority over us whoever they may be. We want the North Koreans to know that.

No comments: