Monday, August 14, 2006

Are You Ready To Rapture?


Words sort of fail me w/ this stuff, but I always remember something I learned in graduate school: All the MMPI's Religious Questions are on the schizophrenia scale.

This is forum post from Rapture Ready, a site getting some news coverage. Of course, this post was from November. It appears that the Rapture continues to be just around the corner and has been ever since the 1890's when some poorly educated bible studier invented the concept.

Sometimes, one does wonder if our Pres feels just like this (it would explain a lot):
Everyday and every night my heart pleads, moans, anticipates to go home to be with Jesus. I am ready to go right now...the events around the world are heart breaking...I know we all must hold on, endure...wait...another day...Do you feel that way? I mean, I don't feel like setting goals any longer,,..like I don't need to make future plans...that time is short...many people on this board have said they have cleaned house and made packages for those who are left behind..that's how I feel...I find myself wanting to do something for those who are left behind. My heart tells me,,just hold on, just hold on...and the peace I have...awesome! Do you feel it?

No comments: