Sunday, June 18, 2006

More Hot Girl-On-Girl Action?


I've always suspected that the biggest stumbling block in Gay Activism is the 'male face' of the movement. There's just not enough for the average hetero running-the-world kind of guy.

Wonkette show us (once again) that even the worst Christianists might support it if we played up the Lesbian Angle.



Republican Strategists, Sex, MySpace, and Pride: A Heartwarming DC Tale


It’s getting so that a couple nice young girls can’t drive up to DC for the Pride parade without getting openly propositioned by Republican Strategists who give them their real names and business cards these days. Take, for example, the MySpace blog of one such lady, whose sordid tale is reprinted (as a warning to the well-endowed) below:

afterward, we got a snazzy hotel room at the mayflower downtown. onthe way over there, this really hot business man in a pinstriped suit walked past me, said hello, and doubled back. he asked me my name and introduced himself (jack burkman, government relations strategies), asked where i went to school, etc, gave me his card, and asked me to call him. i later texted him and never could get rid of him again. he thought he talked to me on the phone several times, but he never did. i always made kat or kristin be me. he told kristin about how he really enjoyed my outfit (TITS GALORE) and that i was beautiful, etc. by the end of the night (5 am or so), he was offering to pay for our room and give us a thousand dollars if two of us would fuck him. oh, jack burkman. his card is my DC souvenir.

Oh, Jack Burkman. As you can see [above], curiosity got ahold of the young lady, and she commenced googling. And posting the results for us all to enjoy.


Jack, if you’re going to pick up girls from out of town, you could pick a better venue than the Pride parade. That’s all we’re saying.

No comments: