Friday, August 22, 2008

It's OK To Take The Gloves Off


Glen Greenwald finds this from Limbaugh in 2004:


I mean, [Kerry]'s been there, but he's basically a skirt-chaser, folks. He's a gigolo. . . Kerry is cheap. Most gigolos are. I mean -- I think it -- I think it goes with the, with the definition. . . I mean, he's a gigolo. Everybody knows this. There's nobody in our party really has much respect for this guy and you can see it last night, but I can't say that. I mean, you got sugar daddy wife back then. You got sugar daddy wife now. He worked his way up from a blue blood to a platinum American Express card, and it doesn't have his name on it.


And this from Coulter:
He lives off the money made by other men and left to their daughters or wives.

Coulter:
if he has an economic plan, I think the one I'd like to hear about is how to snooker millionairesses into marrying me and living off them. I mean, that is not an, a, a trivial point.
And they go on.
So That makes McCain what?


Yes. Go With That.

No comments: