Sunday, December 23, 2007

Merry Christmas!







Before we head home, some real holiday wishes ...






Merry Christmas to all of you and thanks for reading, your comments and your nagging when I fall behind.






Some special shout outs






To Mr G. Baker, Mr. JK, Mr. B.O.B. and Mr. 'Big Boom' SM for being great playmates and sources of inspiration, perspiration and frustration. You are my lifeline to my soul. Thanks to CL, TA, Mrs B.O.B. And AM for letting their boy's come over and play.






To Mr. TLW of China, spending his first holiday in the People's Republic of Walmartinventory. Your observation and mails have meant more than I can say.






To my Princess GSH (soon to be just GS), my godson AH and his sister IH all my love. Thanks to you there will always be a family in Washington for me to love.






Alex, here's to you and your reports from All Together Austin and Barely Boston.






And finally, to Mr. Dan holding down the fort @ GT12 Central while I visit the newly democratized state of Ohio all my love and thanks for giving me my life.






BTW, Lily said hi to all of you before she opened her stocking and started chewing on Christmas Present.

No comments: