Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Consider The Target


Usually we don't approve of trashy kiss-n-tells but hey how can you not like this guy for cashing in?

Levi Johnston: ‘I have things that will hurt’ Sarah Palin


Milking fifteen minutes into a questionable career is one thing, but apparently the one man wrecking crew intent on humiliating Alaska's former governor is also a gentleman.


Claiming that Sarah Palin "joked about her son Trig's Down Syndrome, calling him her 'retarded baby'" and other things is just part of Levi Johnston's "job" now, but he won't reveal things that "could" and "will hurt her."


Johnston, who fathered a child with Palin's daughter Bristol and has since been leaking dirt about the former vice-president candidate, is now hinting that there may be even bigger scandals he's not discussing.


According to Johnston, after he and Bristol broke up the Palins shut him out, and since then the battle has been escalating. In a new interview, he told CBS's Maggie Rodriguez, "When she started coming out with these things and saying things about me, it was kind of like, alright, it's time, we're going to take the gloves off, I'm going to tell a little bit of something."


"That might be true, but at the same time they threw me out," Johnston replied. "During that, that came out that Sarah didn't really like me, I knew Todd didn't like me. So they were kind of betraying me at the same time, backstabbing me, just putting on a front to me to make Sarah look good at the convention. ... I really don't care any more."



No comments: