Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Waiting For Santa


We're off to Toledo for Christmas with the family. Just a year ago I sat around the Christmas dinner table and was happily stunned to hear my Ohio relatives all express their fear that the Dems would blow it and not nominate Barack Obama.

Well, Yes We Did. And it still feels like a new world. I want nothing else for Christmas. (OK, maybe Rick Warren's plane to DC could gets re-routed to and then snowed in, San Francisco)

Lily is staying here so that Mr. Dan has someone to share the holiday with.

My best wishes go out to all of you as this momentous year draws to a close.

The best of Christmases to Dan, Lily, Amy, Tom, Kimberly, John, Tina, Mark, Stephen, Carrie, Alyssa (and Hank!), Ginger, Aidan, Isabel, Bob, Mary, Ginny, Becky, Steve, Julie I, Julie D, Peter, Terry, Pam, Alex, Tom, Carole, Jana, Dennis, Hilary, Paul, Mary and to all of you that stop by GT12.


Know Hope.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Holidays, Jeffery. and, thanks for all your hard work keeping me informed and entertained this year. It is much appreciated.

Mr. JK