Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Me Too ...

I Know that if I hear one more call for outrage over James Carville or 'typical white person' that I will go crazy....

Cruel and Usual Punishment
One man with more courage than brains sacrifices himself on the altar of punditry, and, in so doing, fails to redeem us all

THE CRUDDIEST MOMENT OF THE CRAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE ON EARTH happened as I found myself watching five televisions simultaneously, each containing a different political pundit opining on the same subject. When I looked down toward my computer screen to see what the bloggers were saying about it, I noticed that a button on my shirt had come undone.

There I was, literally contemplating my own navel. But I didn't even crack a smile because, in the relentless drone of insipid opinion, irony no longer held any meaning.
I knew then that this whole thing had been a very poor idea, one from which I would not return undamaged. Because the clock on the wall said I still had 14 hours to go.


Read The Rest Here.

No comments: